WHO WE ARE
CHILDREN / A SPECIAL NOTE TO PARENTS
You must be 16 years of age or older to register with our Site. Please do not register if you are under 16 years of age. If you use the Site, you affirm you are at least 16 years old. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Information, please contact us at info@Cypresshill.com. Parents should supervise their children’s online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their name, address, and other personal information without parental permission.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Site or contact us we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us, including:
- Forms filled out by you on the Site;
- Content of correspondence with us;
- Site registration;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on the Site;
- Participation in discussion boards or other social media functions on the Site;
- Information from social media or other platforms when you sign on to or otherwise link our Site(s) with your Facebook, Twitter, Spotify, Google, Instagram, Tumblr or other online account;
- Entering a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support for the Site.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, date of birth, payment information, personal description, photographs/images, or comments.
Information we collect about you:
On each of your visits to our Site, we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time);
- Pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We do not collect certain information about you unless you choose to expressly consent to sharing it with us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by our affiliates. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site.
Third party business partners and vendors such as technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, or other service providers may provide information about you when performing their services for us.
Information we receive with your consent may include email address, first and last name, location (city and country), gender, date of birth, likes, content played, posts or other activity. Please review your privacy settings to control what information is provided to us through this option.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
(A) From You
We may collect and process personal information relating to you if you provide such personal information by filling in forms on our site or by you contacting us. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use (or become a member of) our site, subscribing to any services (for example, email or SMS newsletters), purchasing downloads or other products, posting material or requesting further services.
(b) Via cookies, web beacons or clickstream data
- Assisting you in navigation;
- Assisting in login and your ability to provide feedback;
- Analyzing your use of our products, services or applications;
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts.
Below is a list of the cookies we use on our Website. Our Website is scanned with our cookie scanning tool regularly to maintain a list as accurate as possible. We classify cookies in the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
- Statistics Cookies
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms.
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
They do not store personal information directly, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
We and our partners use multiple tracking tools to better understand our customer’s interests and website visitors. These may include browser cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies. We use these technologies to:
Identify new and past customers.
Serve tailored advertising content by observing your behaviors and browsing history over time on this website and across third party websites.
Improve our websites and user experience.
Some browsers can be set to reject cookies. To control flash cookies*, which we may use on certain websites from time to time, you can go here. NOTE: If you block cookies on your browser, certain features on our sites might not work.
*Flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
Occasionally we partner with digital advertising companies to show you relevant ads. This could include our ads served on other companies’ websites or apps. Ads may also appear in emails. We may serve these ads, or third parties may serve them. They might be about our products or another companies’ products. These ads may be based on information collected by us or third parties based on your activities on our Sites, or on third party sites (ex: when you register for a site). We use the information you make available to us when you interact with us, our partners, or third parties. We gather this information using the tools described above. We may work with third parties to help gather this information. These third parties may attach your name or email address to other information they collect about you. This might include past purchase or online usage information.
The Digital Advertising Alliance offers a tool for opting out of the collection of cross-app data on a mobile device for interest-based advertising. To learn more, download the Appchoices app.
To learn more about these advertising technologies and your choices regarding them, please visit aboutads.info/choices.
If you live in the EU and would like to learn more about these advertising technologies and your choices regarding them, please visit youronlinechoices.eu.
TRANSMISSION OF YOUR INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET
The general transmission of information via the internet may not be completely secure. Any transmission is therefore made at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access. We use industry standard technology to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of the personal information you provide to us. We periodically review our security measures to ensure the security of your information. However, we cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us will be free from unauthorized third-party intrusion. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not share the password with anyone.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide our Site to you, including internal operations, troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, safety, and statistical purposes;
- To provide you with information about affiliated artists, content, or promotions;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services, including through interest-based advertising;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To notify you about changes to our Site or to manage your access to the Site;
- To respond to your queries;
- To allow you to interact with our Site, for example by posting comments;
- To allow you to share information from our Site on third party social media platforms;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this combined information for the purposes set out above;
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information to anyone. We may share and disclose information (including Personal Information) about our customers in the following limited circumstances:
- Vendors, consultants and other service providers: We may share your information with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include:
Name: Dreamer Media
Why Required: Marketing
Why Required: Marketing
Why Required: Marketing
Why Required: Marketing
Why Required: Marketing
- If we have received your Personal Information and subsequently transfers that information to a third-party agent or service provider for processing, we shall remain responsible for ensuring that such third-party agent or service provider processes your Personal Information to the standard required by our privacy shield commitments (see the “International Data Transfers” section). Unless we tell you otherwise and you consent, our vendors do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Where such disclosure is permitted by applicable law and where you have affirmatively opted in, third party partners who conduct joint marketing, product or services activities with Artist or its affiliates, including information collected outside such joint activities;
- Aggregated and anonymized data, or data where personally identifiable information has been removed, may be provided to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
- If the Artist that controls this Site or substantially all of its assets is acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it may be one of the transferred assets and may be disclosed to potential buyers;
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
You may request information about: the purpose of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; who else outside the Site might have received the data from us; what the source of the information was (if you didn’t provide it directly to us); and how long it will be stored. You have a right to correct or rectify your personal data maintained by us if it is not accurate. You may request that we erase that data or stop processing it, subject to some exceptions. You can also request that we stop using your data for direct marketing purposes. In most jurisdictions, you have the right to register a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority if you have concerns about how we process your personal data. When technically feasible, we will—at your request—provide your personal data to you or transmit it directly to another controller.
Reasonable access to your personal data may be provided upon request made to us at info@Cypresshill.com. If access cannot be provided within a reasonable time frame, we will provide you with a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers as directed by paying customers. We will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information of which we are aware. To request this information, contact us at info@Cypresshill.com.
You can opt out of receiving promotional and newsletter emails from us by following the opt-out instructions provided in those emails. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails and other promotional communications from us at any time by emailing info@Cypresshill.com with your specific request. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as security alerts and notices related to your access to or use of Site services or those about your online account or our ongoing business relations.
If you would like to access, review, update, rectify, and delete any Personal Information we hold about you, or exercise any other data subject right available to you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can. email info@Cypresshill.com. Our Privacy team will examine your request and respond to you as quickly as possible.
Please note that we may still use any aggregated and de-identified Personal Information that does not identify any individual and may also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California Residents: under California state law, California residents who have an established business relationship with the Site may choose to opt out of our disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt-out at any time after granting approval email info@Cypresshill.com.